The following documentation provides guidance on how to interact with the Gophr V2 Commercial API.
Gophr's V2 Commercial API is based around REST and defines three resources:
The API supports single pickup, multi drop deliveries. Once you've requested an API Key you can start using it. To try it, check out our pre-configured Postman Collection or send requests directly from our API Specification
The following is a list of conventions followed by our API:
- It makes use of standard HTTP methods like GET, POST, PATCH and DELETE.
- Uses standard HTTP status codes to describe errors.
- Authentication is done via API-Key.
- All requests must be sent via SSL (https://).
- POST / PATCH data must be encoded as application/json.
- Responses are encoded as application/json.
Updated 6 months ago